Monday, December 14, 2015

Amazing Etsy Shops For Last Minute Gift Ideas and Cards


Hello everyone!  Just wanted to pop in here and do a quick post on some Etsy shops for those last minute gifts or cards.  Some of my friends are quite creative.  And they have stores on Etsy.  I love to shop on Etsy and always feel better when I know I am helping out another artist.  And I love to tell others about some of the stores I follow.  I know it is coming down to the wire so I thought I would pass along some of these stores to you guys.

**Disclaimer - all of these shops are run by friends of mine but none of them knew I was doing this post.  I am not being compensated in any way from any of these shops other than my friend Sue's shop.  And that is only if you purchase chipboard.  

As an artist (who will one day have a shop on Etsy), I find such pleasure in buying handmade.  If you have a shop on Etsy or know of a fantastic one that you would like me to promote on my next round, please leave the shop name in the comments section.  And thanks in advance if you support any of these shops or any other handmade shop or artist.   

****************************
Do you need a fast last minute gift for a stamper...scrapper....crafter?  Maybe for yourself?


Well my BFF - Sue, has an amazing shop on Etsy called Flower Craft Emporium.  This is a great shop for stampers,  scrappers, and crafters.  She started out by listing some chipboard I had brought from Brasil to the states that I did not want to lug back with me. Since then she has started to list a huge amount of Stampin Up! sets, dies, and punches.  She also has stamps by other companies (both new and used) and even some dies by Spellbinders.  All of the Stampin Up sets are in perfect condition and might have been used once, if they were used at all.  And she has plenty more to list over the next few weeks and you might want to "favorite" her store.  If you are looking for a specific Stampin Up set from the past few years, shoot her a convo and I am sure she will be able to let you know if she has one to sell.

Sue also gives amazing customer service, answers questions very quickly, ships the same day, and will combine shipping.  Other shop owners on Etsy should take lessons from Sue on how to treat their customers.

******************************
Do you need a quick, last minute card?  Or are you looking for a one of a kind amazing card to give to someone special?



My other good friend Justin Krieger makes cards.  Amazing cards.  And he has been making these cards every day for the past 4 years.  Probably more.  That's over 1,500 cards.  AND - he does a blog post every day about the card he just made.  {Click on his name to see the blog.}  Well, after months of trying to get him to sell his amazing handmade cards with the world, he finally decided to open his own store on Etsy where he sells his amazing creations online.  

If you are looking for beautiful cards, I hope you will check out his shop.  His prices are quite reasonable considering what goes into making a handmade card.  He also ships lickity split.  Click HERE to be taken to his shop.  He will be adding cards almost daily so you might want to "favorite" his shop too.  And if you are looking for something special, you can send him a private convo and he will try to help you out.  Also, if you see a card that he posted to his BLOG, you can ask him if it is available for sale.  

******************************
How about a handmade planner pouch or a case for markers, pencils, pens...heck, even makeup!  



My friend Agnieszka (Aga) - who owns the Miss Aga Shop - was my neighbor when I lived in the states and she has found her creative side.  Of course she found this creative side and love of markers and crafts after I moved out of the building, but I digress.  LOL.  She is quite talented and makes the cutest pouches for your iPad, iPad Mini, Nook, Planner or anything else you want a pouch for.  She will do custom orders and has great customer service too!  If you do not see what you want or the fabric that you like on her Etsy site, she has a Facebook page that might help you even more.

******************************
Need to give a beautiful lady some beautiful jewelry?




This shop called Baharat Jewels is run by my friend Michelle who makes some of the most beautiful jewelry necklaces and earrings.  Her designs have been inspired by her trips to Morocco and you will fall in love with the intricate designs and vibrant colors reflected in her pieces.  

And she is offering 20% off on all finished jewelry until January 1, 2016!  You can even order up to December 22nd to have it in your hands the next day to give in time for Christmas!!


******************************

Need unique handmade paper items such as gift tags, stickers, cupcake toppers, note cards, and bookmarks?



Then you have to check out my friend Arlene's shop called Paper Thyme.  She runs this with her daughter Emily. Emily does all the behind the scenes work while Arlene does all the hand stamping!  They also have hand stamped fabric bags, which are great for gifts and party favors!



And...because Arlene doesn't have enough on her hands, she also has an other shop called A Thyme To Sew that offers handmade pillows and lavender sachets!  Her work is amazing.

If you do go shopping on their sites, let them know I sent you!!  And thank you if you have read this far!!

Hugs from Brasil -

~Michael 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you my BFF for being so awesome and doing this! I really appreciate your post and links to my Etsy shop!!

    Hugs from New York
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...