Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween - Witch's Shoe with Bugaboo Stamps


Happy Halloween everyone!!  I have to admit that I miss this holiday a lot - mostly the decorations, trick or treating with my nieces, and candy corn!!  I always bought a bag of candy corn because just seeing it made me want it so badly but, after eating the bag, I was done for the year.  LOL

In honor of Halloween I have a quick card I made using the Witch Shoe by Bugaboo Stamps.  I sized the image to about 4.25" x 4.25" and printed it on white cardstock.  Then, using Grand Squares (LF-126) by Spellbinders, I cut and embossed the image using the die that measures 4 9/16" x 4 9/16".  Then I used the next larger die and cut and embossed a piece of black cardstock.  

I colored in the image using two Copic markers - Fluorescent Dull Y/G Copic (FYG2) and Chrome Orange (YR04), and 3 Bic Markers - Fandango Pink, Sunset Orange, and Stone Grey.  I then went and applied some Orange Peel, Glam Pink, and Firefly Stickles to certain areas of the shoe and set it aside to dry.  

While it was drying I made my card base - 6" x 12" with white cardstock.  I then adhered a piece of decorative Halloween paper to the card front.  Then I adhered the black cardstock to the decorative paper.  Once the image was dry, I stamped the Happy Halloween phrase (Michael's) under the shoe, adhered it to a piece of black fun foam, and then adhered this to the black cardstock.  

Done!!  Of course, since today is Halloween, I will have to hold this until next year to send out to someone.  Sigh....

Enjoy your Halloween everyone.  Stay safe and watch the kids if you are taking any Trick or Treating!!  Until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil - 

Michael

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katya!! Thanks for stopping by the blog.

      Delete
  2. Love this !!! You could use reds & greens too and call it the Nightmare Before Christmas !! This stamp might just have to come to my house !! Gorgeous card •••

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra! Glad you love it as much as I do. Hmmm....a Nightmare Before Christmas card....I love that idea. Thanks for stopping by the blog.

      Delete
  3. Great Colors! Love that shoe! Put a smile on someone's face. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rannah! This was a fun image to color and it put a smile on my face too!

      Delete
  4. Love the shoe! So wonderfully coloured and it will be nice to send out next year. I have a couple of these cards hanging around too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Birgit. I have a box o cards for next year. LOL. Just added this one to it. Thanks for the comments.

      Delete

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...