Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Snowman Polaroid



Hello everyone!  I cannot believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve...and my birthday.  Trust me, it's not fun to have a birthday on Christmas Eve!!!  We are a heading a few hours up the coast to Ubatuba, a beach town here in Sao Paulo.  5 days of beach! Won't have much Internet but I have scheduled a card or two and will try to post some photos.  

Today is a quick fun square card - again with my favorite snowmen.  I actually used the same two sets as yesterday - Snow Way and Insta-Cute, both by Susan K. Weckesser for Unity Stamp Co.

I started by stamping the large Polaroid image from the Insta-Cute set on white cardstock with black ink. Then I stamped just the diamond pattern on the bottom using Warm Red Chalk Ink by Colorbox. I also cut them both out.  



Then I masked off the 4 sides - where the photo would be - with sticky notes and applied some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to give a hint of a blue sky.  Then I stamped the trees from White Christmas set by Stampin Up with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.



After this I stamped one of the snowmen, had my Scan N Cut cut him out.  Then I colored him in and glued him between the trees.  I adhered the Polaroid piece to a piece of black cardstock, which I then adhered to my card base - a top folding piece of red cardstock, 4.5" x 9".  Lastly I applied some pop dots under the diamond pattern and adhered this to the card front and applied some Red and Crystal Stickles to the card front.  Done!

Don't forget to stop by Susan's blog for her Christmas Love Campaign.  Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine is a sponsor and you can win a year's subscription just for entering a project.  

I hope you enjoyed this quick cute card.  Until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil - 
~Michael

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Wishing you a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love your snowman's hat and tie. A very Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to you, Michael!

    ReplyDelete

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...